- Kids choose the path the bees fly to the flower by drawing it with their finger
- Counting ranges included: 1-5, 1-10, 1-15, 1-20
- Encouraging, non-violent environment
- Relaxing Ukulele music plays as your child is encouraged to help and learn.
- Completely optimized for kids: No way to 'lose' this game
- Special configuration option for parents to enable the languages they are most interested in their kids learning. Parents: Just touch the settings bubble in the top of the screen and then touch the flags of the languages you want to be available. Kids: Switch languages just by touching the flag that the bee is holding.
Kids will learn counting to 20 by guiding bees to the flowers! As they learn to count, they will fill four big honey bears. This game is relaxing and non-violent and provides a safe and fun environment for kids to learn to count. Learn to count in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and Japanese! Features: