The only Alphabet app that grows with your child!
Baby - A guided A to Z touchable tour (ages 1+) Explore - discover hands-on interactive letter toys (ages 2+) Trace - Easy letter and word drawing (ages 3+)Features:
- Baby Mode auto advances through interactive letter toys
- Explore Mode lets kids discover interactive letter toys at their own pace.
- Trace Mode includes letters, words, custom words, stars, stickers, alternate tracing strokes, and left-handed support.
- Add your own photos and words to the app, and they will appear in all modes.
- Choose lowercase, uppercase, or mixed case.
- Phonic Sounds.
- Choose a British or American accent.
- Fun and upbeat Original Music - keeps you dancing, not wincing. (parent friendly!)
- Sing along to the Alphabet/ABC song!
- Develops reading foundational skills.
- Great for Educators and Therapists to help with language and pre-reading.
- Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundational Skills in Common Core State Standards.
- Universal app for iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Safe: No in-app purchases.
- Safe: No ads.
- Safe: No data collection.
- Safe: No social media.
- Winner of 2010 Best Kids App for iPad at iLounge!
- Featured in the App 2010 Rewind in the Tech for Tots Category!
- Selected as on the of 10 best iPhone apps for pre-readers at babble.com!
- Selected in top 8 apps for kids (2010) by macstories.net
- Featured 4-star (highest rating) app on kidseducationalapps.com
- Featured as New and Noteworthy by Apple!
- Featured as a select app in 2010 by Apple!
"The thing I like about this entire app for toddlers is the way it was so well thought out for kids. It isn’t just a bunch of letters, it’s a full interaction that helps them learn on a few different levels." - tcgeeks.com
"…a lovely way to experience the alphabet, that kids will want to play it over and over. " . . "We legitimately couldn’t find anything not to like about this app." . . "The Bottom Line: A top pick for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers." - bestkidsapps.com"Interactive Alphabet is guaranteed fun time with your young ones." - funeducationalapps.com