Itâ€™s pretty adorable when you find your kids sitting in the laundry basket pretending theyâ€™re fishing.Â With our next craft, letâ€™s help them row their boat into a stream of alphabet fish.
Supplies you’ll need:
- Felt, assorted colors
- Alphabet stickers (foam stickers used here)
- Safety pins
- Craft jewels
- Glitter glue
- Clothespin, small
- Stick or dowel
- Cut the felt into fish shapes.
- Decorate with jewels and glitter glue.Â Stick a letter onto each fish.Â Allow glue to dry.
- Pin a safety pin near each fishâ€™s mouth.
- Tie a piece of string around one end of the stick.Â Thread the other end through the metal spring and tie a knot.Â Clip on a magnet and youâ€™re ready to fish!
Here are just a couple of game ideas for these fish.Â For younger kids, have them recite the letter after each catch.Â Make a few more vowels to turn it into a spelling game for older kids.Â Weâ€™d love to hear what games you come up with.Â Let us know by leaving a comment.Â And remember, another great way to help your little ones pick up the ABCs is through our app, Interactive Alphabet. You can download it at the App Store!
One thought on “ABC Fish”
ABC Fish http://t.co/SZPtvbWb