Paper Bag Wings
Kids love dress up time!Â And this craft will add another item to their treasure trove of costumes without breaking the bank.
Supplies youâ€™ll need:
- Paper grocery bag
- Poster paint
- Cut the bottom out of a paper grocery bag and keep for later.Â If the bag has handles, remove them and keep.
- Cut the bag open and fold in half.Â Draw a wing shape and cut out.
- Open up the wings and paint.Â Since this is such a large piece, we headed outside to paint.Â
- Also paint the handles or bottom cut out from step 1.Â Allow to dry and if your kiddos can wait, decorate the other side of the wings.
- Cut two 1â€ strips from the bottom of the bag.Â These will become the handles your child will grab onto.Â Compare the wings to your childâ€™s arm span.Â Create a loop with the strips and staple the handles to about where your childâ€™s palms would be.Â
The best place to test these wings out is at a park where your little birds can fly free.